24 August 2023
Digital Convergence Initiative, DCI
The seventh workshop in the series, discussed some use cases of interoperability between Integrated Beneficiary Registry and SP-MIS systems, and demonstrated the Integration with SP-MIS. The demonstration highlighted the value of interoperability for delivering social protection programs.
The workshop also encouraged open discussion and feedback on various aspects including use cases, data fields and technical interfaces (API). We also encourage inputs regarding availability of different vendors of open-source solutions, which can be used for interoperability of SP-MIS, Integrated Beneficiary Registry, thus enabling consensus building on standards.
- Valentina Barca, Social Protection Expert, Independent Expert
- Meme Shadrack, Principal Information Communication Technology Officer, National Social Protection Secretariat, Kenya
- Ercan Dansuk, Senior Social Protection Specialist, General Directorate of Social Assistance, Ministry of Family and Social Services, Turkey
- Ali Saip Demiröz, Head of Social Assistance Applications, General Directorate of Information Technologies, Ministry of Family and Social Services, Turkey
- Verónica Achá-Alvarez, Head of Social Information Analysis Department, Ministry of Social Development and Family, Chile
- Richard Chirchir, Principal Digital Technology Specialist, Development Pathways
Moderator and opening remarks: Veronika Wodsak, Social Protection Policy Specialist, ILO
Closing remarks: Mohamed Almenfi, Social Protection Analyst, World Bank